APSC Recruitment 2019 : Assam Public Service Commission invites application for the position Junior Engineer etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Assam Public Service Commission before 21-12-2019.
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|Age limit||21-38 yrs|
|Salary||14k – 49k|
Educational Qualification :
1. Name of post: Junior Engineer (Civil) under Public Works Department.
2. Scale of Pay: Rs. 14,000/-49,000/-PB 2 with Grade Pay of Rs 8,700/-plus other allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
3. Eligibility Criteria: (i) The candidates must be a permanent resident of Assam. (ii) The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose as a proof of residency along with the application form
4. Educational Qualification: (i) A Candidate must have passed 3 years Diploma course in Civil Engineering from an institution recognized by the Government. (ii) The Diploma Courses must be a Regular Course. Diploma Courses obtained through Distance Mode of Education, by whatever name called, will not be accepted. (iii) Apart from English, the candidate should have adequate knowledge of at least 1(one) official language of the State of Assam (i.e. Assamese/Bengali/Bodo) except candidates belonging to Karbi Anglong Autonomous Council and Dima Hasao Autonomous Council.
Applications which are not accompanied by anyone of the under-mentioned documents/ requirments will not be entertained.
1. Original treasury Challan depositing prescribed application fee wherever necessary as per terms of advertisement containing details of posts applied for.
2. Age proof certificate (HSLC/Class X Board Admit Card/Pass Certificate).
3. Certificates & mark sheets of all examinations from HSLC onwards up to the level of qualifying examination.
4. Caste certificate (wherever necessary) of reserved categories issued by appropriate authority.
5. Disability certificate(wherever necessary)
6. Two copies of recent passport size photograph with white background.
7. Signature( scanned copy to be uploaded in online mode when available)
8. Experience certificates (wherever necessary) indicating the period of Service/Experience with dates.
9. BPL certificate/EWS certificate (wherever necessary).
Apply procedure :
1. The candidates shall have to produce identity proof like Pan Card, Driving Licence,Passport, Current ID card issued by the educational institutions, Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card (wherever applicable) at the time of Screening/Written test and Viva- Voice/ Interview.
2. The candidates should visit the commission’s website www.apsc.nic.in regularly. If the commission decides to hold written examination/screening test, the syllabus will be uploaded only in the APSC website.
3. The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 21/12/2019 during office hours.
4. Direct Recruitment: The selection procedure will be notified later on by issuing a corrigendum/addendum. The commission will decide the provision for selection in respect of any post/posts or service/ services considering the status, cadre and grade or the number of applications received for the advertised post/posts or service/ services. The list of candidates whose applications are found valid or rejected after scrutiny will be made available in the Assam Public Service Commission’s website (www.apsc.nic.in) showing grounds of rejection in due course.
Selection Procedure :
|Written test I||Written test II||Viva-voce interview|
Application Fees :
|For General Category||For OBC/MOBC/SC/ST|