Application are hereby invited directly or by general post from the intending Home Guards Volunteer of Nagaon District for engagement under various Agencies in Nagaon and Morigaon District for the month of February/2019.
Eligibility and other condition applicable for Home Guards Volunteer are as per rules laid down in Assam Home Guards (Amendment) Rules. 2015.
1. Number of Post: District Nagaon -78 and District Morigaon-34
2. Place of Deployment: Nagaon District and Morigaon District.
3. Educational Qualification:
(i) Minimum Class VIII Pass.
(ii) Home Guards Volunteer Certificate from Nagaon District. (mandatory willingness certificate obtained in 2015-16 from the competent authority for a period of three years) as per Assam Home Guards (Amendment) Rules, 2015.
4. Desirable Qualification:
(i) Driving License Holder.
(ii) Computer Proficiency Certificate,
(iii) Extracurricular activity certificate if any
(iv) Any skill development Certificate.
5. Age limit: 55 Years (Preferably below 35 years).
6. Important Dates:
(a) Starting date for Submission of application 05.01.2019.
(b) Last date of application 15.01.2019.
(i) Rs. 300/- per day for Basic trained Home Guards Volunteer.
(ii) Rs. 315/- per day for Advanced trained Home Guards Volunteer.
• The above mentioned wages are fixed and additional perks may be given by different agencies subject to fulfillment of performance and skill of the volunteer
8. Important Notes:
• Home Guards volunteer will be shortlisted on the basis of First come First Serve for the above mentioned tentative vacant post, The final list of candidate will he prepared based on period of volunteers whose service is not utilized for more than one years, character and antecedent, overall fitness, smartness and turnout of Home Guard volunteers No TA/ DA will be admissible.
• The Job of Assam Home Guards volunteer is purely voluntary in nature and no volunteer can claim any appointment/engagement under regular Govt. Establishment by virtue of his/her deployment tenure. Hence Volunteers are advised not to come under the influence of any false propaganda in relation to their engagement and thereby discourage and disown any touts who may be trying to do so.
• No Home Guards Volunteer can dictate any term regarding choice of deployment post. All the valid order of deployment from the competent authority are to be strictly followed and disciplinary action will be Initiate for not compliance of such order.
• The undersigned reserves the right to Change/modify/accept/reject any application without any Information to the volunteers.
Sd/- District Commandant
Home Guards, Nagaon