Gauhati University resistration 2019 : The Gauhati University started its registration process for the academic year 2019 – 20.Students who are studying in TDC 1st Semester (CBCS) under Gauhati University in current season 2019-2020 they have to register their names at university through this online registration process.
|Starting date||09 November 2019|
|Last Date||20 November 2019|
Complete Resistration process
How to generate the Application No:
- Step 1:Go to www.guportal.in
- Step 2: Click on Registration Link on the left hand side of the page.
After clicking on Registration Link, below option will be opened upfor login and new
- Step 3: Click on the “New Registration” link to fill the New Registration Form.
- Step 4: Fill in the form with the correct details
Note: This Form will generate the Application No. which will be later on used to fill the
complete Registration Form.
Note: If student is already registered with Gauhati University then please tick on “Are you
already registered in Gauhati University” and enter the University Registration No.
- Step 5: Click on “Register” buttonto submit your basic details.
Below screen will appear
• Step 6: Note the Application No. and DOB as password, the student will also receive the same
in their Registered Mobile Number.
How to Complete the Registration Form :
- Step 1: Re- login with the Application No. and DOB to complete the registration Process
- Step 2: After login you cancheck the Personal Details and continue to fill the registration form by entering the Address and uploading your Photograph and Signature.
Note: The Photo uploaded should have dimensions of 413×531 pixels up to 100Kb.
The Signature should be not less than 512×128 Pixels and size should be up to 100Kb.
- Step 3: Click on the “Save & Next” button to save and move the next page.
- Step 4: The Preview option is to check the form details which you have fill. If there is any changes which required you can edit them by going to their respective tab.
- Step 5: Check the Fee on the bottom of the page.
- Step 6: Selecting the declaration, after thatclick on the “Accept and Submit”button to finally submit the Registration Form.
Pay at College level :
Those Students who have submitted their registration fee along with their admission fees at
college level need select “Pay at College Level” option. For these Students the college will pay
their registration fee to University using the portal provided by university.
Important Note: Once clicked on the submit option you cannot change any details, it is
suggested to check the details properly before Submitting the Form.
- Step 7:After selecting Accept and Submit the payment gateway page will be opened for the student to do the online payment.
Note: The Students whose fees are waived off by the college need to select “Waive Off”
option for the fees waiver cases.
- Step 8: After payment submitting a new tab will appear where you can download the Registration Form
Registration is completed now wait for the college to accept the form. After successful
approval of your application by college and university you will receive a Registration No.
which will be shown in this download section as Provisional Registration Certificate for your
Important Links :
|GU Online Registration||Click here|
|GU Online Form Fill Up||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Exam routine 1st sem (CBCS)||Available soon|
Rising Northeast is the digital media/ English Magazine of North East based in Guwahati.It was founded by a team of students to voice for youths of the Northeast india.