Indian Navy Recruitment 2019: Indian Navy, www.indiannavy.nic.in recruitment notification released for 670 vacancies. At present there are 01 recruitment drives are going for 554 Tradesman Mate vacancies.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the post||Tradesman Mate|
|Age limit||18-25 years|
Online applications are invited by Indian Navy from 02nd March 2019. Last Date for the submission of online application is 15th March 2019.
Tradesman Mate: 554 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: SSLC / 10th Standard pass
- Salary Details: Rs. 18000 – 56900/- Per Month
Indian Navy Jobs 2019 – Vacancy Details
- Eastern Naval Command, Visakhapatnam (HQENC): 46
- Western Naval Command, Mumbai (HQWNC): 502
- Southern Naval Command, Kochi (HQSNC): 6
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Application Fee: Job aspirants who want to apply for Tradesman Mate posts in Indian Navy recruitment process, those need to pay the below charges through Online
- General & OBC Candidates: Rs. 205/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Five Only)
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen and Women candidates: Nil (Exempted)
Selection Procedure: On the basis of Written Exam/ Interview.
How to Apply For Indian Navy Jobs 2019
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of Indian Navy www.indiannavy.nic.in, from 2nd march 2019 to 15th March 2019.
Rising Northeast is the digital media/ English Magazine of North East based in Guwahati.It was founded by a team of students to voice for youths of the Northeast india.