For purposes of this Agreement, the term “Content” includes, without limitation, any information, data, text, logos, photographs, video, audio, animations, written posts, text, articles, comments, software, scripts, graphics, themes and interactive features generated, underlying source code, provided or otherwise made accessible on or through the Website, including the User Generated Content.
1. The Website and its content is owned and operated by Rising Northeast Media Private Limited.
2. The Website is an online media platform that has the functionality of an online intermediary enabling its users to read, create, submit, post, or display the Content on or through the Website (“User Generated Content”).
Access to the Website
1. Our Website as an intermediary allows users to create and post content to the Website. Any Content which you have publicly posted or published on or through our Website shall be publicly available by default, and your profile information may appear on the Website as the creator thereof.
2. If you wish to be a contributor of Content, the Website may require you to create a user account by voluntarily providing your information such as your name, email address etc. or by logging in to your account in another service (such as Facebook, Twitter and Google, as the Company may in its discretion determine). You may further voluntarily provide us with additional information such as your date of birth, gender, location, profile picture and friend list. Unless otherwise set out our in this agreement personal information will only be used to operate, maintain and provide you with User Generated Content.
User Generated Content
1. You hereby represent, warrant and covenant to the Company that all User Generated Content authored, submitted or posted by you shall be original content, developed solely by you through necessary research, review of facts and other bona fide means, and shall be of a high quality level in accordance . User Generated Content must not infringe the rights of any third party, including any intellectual property rights, rights of publicity, rights of privacy, rights to payment of royalties and residuals; or result in any tort, injury, damage or harm to any third party.
2. While you retain certain inherent rights to the User Generated Content under applicable law, and the Company shall credit you for your contribution to the relevant User Generating Content by identifying you as the author. It is further agreed by you that all User Generated Content generated by you complies with our Community Standards. On complaint by other users or persons we may remove any User Generated Content if it breaches these agreed Community Standards.
3. ,By submitting or posting User Content, you grant us an irrevocable, royalty-free, license to use, display, copy, reproduce, delete, add to, prepare derivative works of, publish and distribute any such User Generated Content and all intellectual property rights associated therewith, throughout the world in any media formats, without any obligation to make any payment to you or others or to give you credit for the same.
4. Any User Generated Content submitted or posted by you shall undergo a screening process. This process includes review and modifications to the User Content by our in-house editorial team. We may consult and communicate with you in respect of any such modifications required in the User Content submitted or posted by you.
5. We may modify or adapt your User Generated Content in order to transmit, display or distribute it over computer networks and in various media and/or make changes to your User Content as are necessary to conform and adapt it to any requirements or limitations of any networks, devices, services or media.
6. You further grant us the right to use your name under the license in association with your User Content and the promotion and advertising thereof. You also waive any right to inspect or approve any final version of the User Generated Content.
1. The Website may require you to create a user account by voluntarily providing your information such as your name, email address etc. or by logging in to your account in another service (such as Facebook, Twitter and Google, as the Company may in its discretion determine). You may further voluntarily provide us with additional information as requested from time to time.
2. We may also track certain information about you based upon your behaviour on the Website. We use this information for internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on the Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on the Website or not), your computer browser information, your IP address, and other information associated with your interaction with the Website.
3. We also collect and store personal information provided by you from time to time on the Website. We only collect and use such information from you that we consider necessary for achieving a seamless, efficient and safe experience, customized to your needs including:
(1) To communicate necessary account and service related information from time to time;
(2) To undertake necessary fraud prevention checks, and comply with the security standards;
(3) To comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations; and
(4) To provide you with information and offers, on updates, on promotions, on related, affiliated or associated service providers and partners that we believe would be of interest to you.
- Where any interaction on the Website involves a third party, information pertaining to you as collected by the Company and is deemed reasonably necessary, may be shared with such third party.
- We may also use your contact information to send you offers based on your interests and prior activity. The Company may also use contact information internally to direct its efforts for Content improvement, to contact you as a survey respondent, to notify you if you win any contest; and to send you promotional materials from its contest sponsors or advertisers.
- Although the Company endeavours to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, you understand and agree that transmissions made by means of the Internet are not absolutely secure. By using the Website, you agree that the Company will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission and/or unauthorized acts of third parties.