For purposes of this Agreement, the term “Content” includes, without limitation, any information, data, text, logos, photographs, video, audio, animations, written posts, text, articles, comments, software, scripts, graphics, themes and interactive features generated, underlying source code, provided or otherwise made accessible on or through the Website, including the User Generated Content.
1. The Website and its content is owned and operated by Rising Northeast Media Private Limited.
2. The Website is an online media platform that has the functionality of an online intermediary enabling its users to read, create, submit, post, or display the Content on or through the Website (“User Generated Content”).
Access to the Website
1. Our Website as an intermediary allows users to create and post content to the Website. Any Content which you have publicly posted or published on or through our Website shall be publicly available by default, and your profile information may appear on the Website as the creator thereof.
2. If you wish to be a contributor of Content, the Website may require you to create a user account by voluntarily providing your information such as your name, email address etc. or by logging in to your account in another service (such as Facebook, Twitter and Google, as the Company may in its discretion determine). You may further voluntarily provide us with additional information such as your date of birth, gender, location, profile picture and friend list. Unless otherwise set out our in this agreement personal information will only be used to operate, maintain and provide you with User Generated Content.
User Generated Content
1. You hereby represent, warrant and covenant to the Company that all User Generated Content authored, submitted or posted by you shall be original content, developed solely by you through necessary research, review of facts and other bona fide means, and shall be of a high quality level in accordance . User Generated Content must not infringe the rights of any third party, including any intellectual property rights, rights of publicity, rights of privacy, rights to payment of royalties and residuals; or result in any tort, injury, damage or harm to any third party.
2. While you retain certain inherent rights to the User Generated Content under applicable law, and the Company shall credit you for your contribution to the relevant User Generating Content by identifying you as the author. It is further agreed by you that all User Generated Content generated by you complies with our Community Standards. On complaint by other users or persons we may remove any User Generated Content if it breaches these agreed Community Standards.
3. ,By submitting or posting User Content, you grant us an irrevocable, royalty-free, license to use, display, copy, reproduce, delete, add to, prepare derivative works of, publish and distribute any such User Generated Content and all intellectual property rights associated therewith, throughout the world in any media formats, without any obligation to make any payment to you or others or to give you credit for the same.
4. Any User Generated Content submitted or posted by you shall undergo a screening process. This process includes review and modifications to the User Content by our in-house editorial team. We may consult and communicate with you in respect of any such modifications required in the User Content submitted or posted by you.
5. We may modify or adapt your User Generated Content in order to transmit, display or distribute it over computer networks and in various media and/or make changes to your User Content as are necessary to conform and adapt it to any requirements or limitations of any networks, devices, services or media.
6. You further grant us the right to use your name under the license in association with your User Content and the promotion and advertising thereof. You also waive any right to inspect or approve any final version of the User Generated Content.